Monday 25 July 2011

song

Hight School Musical. 
 You are the music in me.

Na,NA,Na,Na,Na,Na,Na,Na,Yeah You are the music in me... You know the words Once upon a time make you listen,theres a reason when you dream theres a chance you,ll  find A little laughter,or happy ever after your hammony to the melody thats echoin a single voice above the noise and like a common thread Hmm you,re pullin
when I hear My favorite song I know that we belong oh,you are the music in me Yeah  its livin in all of us and its brought us here because because you are the music in me Na,Na,Na,Na Oh Na,Na,Na,Na, yeah,yeah,yeah
Na,Na,Na,Na you are the music in me its like i knew you before we met cant exlain it,theres no name for it
I sang you words ive never said and it was easy so easy because you see the real  me as i am, you understand and thats more than ive ever known to hear your voice  abve the nosie and know im not alone Oh,youre singin to me when i hear my favret song I know that we belong you are the music in me  its livin in all of us and its brought us here beacuse you are the musi in me together were gonna sing yeah we got the power to say what we feel connected and ral cantkeep ita inside Oh,ohhhhhh Na,na,na,na oh yeah Na, na,na,na,
yeah, yeah,yeah Na ,na,na,na you are the music in me...Oh yeah Na,na,na,na, Oh yeah Na na na na you are the music in me...when I hear my favrite song  i know thatwe blong we blong You are the music in me
yeah its livin in all of us its brought us here because because you are the music in me Na,na,na,na, Oh ohhhh
Na,na,na,na Oh yeah Na,na,na,na, you are the music in me yeah


           xXChloeXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.