Monday 25 July 2011

song

   Hight school musical.
 start of something new .

living in my own world didnt understand that anything can happen when you take a chance
i never believed in what icouldnt see i never opened my  heart to all the possibilities
Oooohh. I know that something has changed never elt this way and right here tonight
 this could be the start of soething new  it feel so right to be here with you Ohhand now 
looking in your eyes  I feel in my heart the start of something new Ohh...yeah...
Now who,d  have ever thoght that  Umm...  we,d both be here tonight  Ohhh....Yeah ...
and the world looks so much brighter  brighter brighter  Ohh.. whith you by my side
bye my side  I know  that something has changed  never felt this way I know it for
real this could be the start of something new  it feels so right to be with you Ohh
 and now looking in your eyes i feel in my heart the start of something new
i never kne that it could happen till it hapened to me Ohh...yearh.. 
i didnt know it before but now its easy to see Ohh...it the start of something new
it feels so right to be here with you Ohh...and now looking in your eyes 
i feel in my heart that its the start of something new it feels so right right
to be here with you ohh...  and now looking in your eyes i feel in my heart
feel in my heart the start of something new  the start of something new
the start of something new.

blue is troy        pink is gabrella          red is both .        chloe xx
                     
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.